CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Yikes!

I don't know about you guys, but, um, I had a baby and my body is definitely not the same shape it used to be. This summer is going to be booty boot camp for me! Luke and I are going to walk of the post-baby spare tire & saddlebags this summer OR ELSE. ("Or else" meaning "or else I have to spring for a whole new wardrobe, because almost none of my pre-baby clothes fit anymore.")

Ideas? I'm definitely hoping that once I quit working, I'll have more time to eat healthy (why, hello, vegetables, it's been so long!) and walk all the time. Some crunches here & there would definitely not hurt, either. What are you guys doing this summer?

P.S. Whoever's got the editing permissions on here--we should probably change the picture in the background...

0 comments:

Post a Comment