CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 23, 2010

Allie's Goals

Okay, I hope to add to these, but I figure if I start small I'll have a better chance of actually doing them...


  • Exercise:  Some form of exercise every day.  30 minutes is ideal, but Savannah might prevent that some days.  So, even if it's just a walk around the block, I want to be doing something.  I'm mostly going to do this on the Wii because the game I have has quite a bit of variety.  
  • Eat Better:  So, I'm a bad person who has a love affair with butter, mashed potatoes, and pasta.  I'm going to try to cut down on those things and eat more olive oil instead of butter and a lot more fresh fruits and veggies.  At least 2 fresh things a day (for now...)  And I'm going to ask Corey to stop buying lots of insanely delicious ice cream :).
  • Water:  I'm going to steal Cathryn's and try to drink at least 8 big glasses a day.
Okay, I already exercised today for like 40 minutes so I've made some progress!  And I plan on making grilled chicken salad for dinner.  And I'm drinking water as soon as I finish my root beer :).

0 comments:

Post a Comment