CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Cathryn so far

Scott and I went for a big, long walk last night, which was really nice because we got to talk for like an hour and a half. It was super muggy though (it's been threatening to rain all week) and I wore flip-flops (oops...blisters), but hey, exercise! Today I decided I'll count sweeping the front steps of the building and weeding and vacuuming 2 floors of the building as my workout. It was definitely hot enough to get me sweating. :P

Other than that, I've been super lazy & not very good about eating well. I think I had an apple yesterday & we had some tomatoes & lettuce on tacos last night, but I've really got to start thinking about (and buying more!) veggies. Doing better on the water, though. I'm getting addicted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment