CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 23, 2010

Cathryn's Goals

Alright! This is it! You're right, Allie--I think I'll have to be a lot more accountable if these health goals are public :)

  • Exercise 30 min/day, 5 days/week
    • Some cardio, some strength building, whatever. Even just going for a walk. Hopefully I can use the Wii to help out with this, too :)
  • Get my 5-a-day
    • More veggies! And more fruit. I know that now the recommendation is like 8 or 9 servings of veggies & fruit a day, but if I can do 5 fist-sized servings, I'll be improving. I'm really interested to try to expand the types of veggies I eat, too. Kale, chard, beets, asparagus, artichokes, bok choy...I've never cooked any of these, but I intend to try!
  • Drink 100 oz. of water (/clear fluids) a day
    • I know the recommendation is, like, 60-80, but I get SO thirsty in this heat that I think I need more! My big ol' Dr. Pepper cup should help on this one, for sure.
Is that everything? I think so. Now I can't remember. I feel like these are doable. Bring it on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment